- #TNL - TalentNetLive – The ORIGINAL hashtag & twitter chat for Social HR & Recruiting – As part of the #TNL Crew & Co-Host of the weekly Twitter Radio Chat w/ Craig Fisher, Marianthe Verver, & Matt Charney. We’re powered by MonsterThinking w/ our Preview Posts & Focus Radio w/ Caty Kobe provides the audio platform w/ Twitter integration for our chats.
You can join in our tweet stream 24/7 for fun random conversation, great info articles/content & of course, there’s our weekly chats. Our next chat is 12/21 at 7 – 8pm CST | 5 -6pm PST and we’re talking about the burst of popularity in HRTechnology & the HRMarketplace: We see it sizzle; but why’s it so hot???
- #TChat - Many on twitter know me as the Social Community Maven for TalentCulture‘s Twitter stream, #TChat. While I am still currently a member of their blogging community; I’ve since “passed the #Social #Community torch” as I made the move over to #TNL to the beyond fabulous @SocialMediaSean & @MarenHogan (both of whom I adore beyond words!) who join co-founders @MeghanMBiro & @KevinWGrossman in running a weekly chat discussing various topics that make up “The World of Work.” Their chats are Wednesdays 6-7pm CST on Twitter & they use the Focus radio platform once or twice a month, as well!
- #DTHR - @DriveThruHR is the #1 HR Radio show on the internet – and they do daily “bite-sized” internet radio discussions w/ practicing HR professionals discussing 1 subject w/ a moving target: ”What keeps [their guest of the day] up at night?” in a 30-minute conversation. I.LOVE.This.Show!!! You can join Hosts @BryanWempen & @WilliamTincup every day… by the way, I recently filled in as a guest-host (1st time, was fun!) for Bryan Wempen w/ Tincup & guest Elizabeth Lalli-Reese & I”ll be joining them as a guest on 12/19/2011!
- #USGuys - While there is much debate on who “USGuys” actually are (answer here); I hang-out with these fine folk on Twitter because I think they’re smart, fun & enjoy the banter. Not everything in life has to have a business purpose or a chat – though, certainly I learn a lot from them, too!
- #PRPBC & #PRSCamp - What drew me into Twitter beyond “work.” These are the hashtags associated with one of my favorite Twitter Tweeps – @LuckyPenny - of People Report Black Book Intelligence & their two annual conferences held in Dallas, Tx: #PRPBC (held in the fall) & #PRSCamp (held in June each year – BIG FUN!). I also learned of #TR30Days (a Personal Revolution hashtag created by Amanda Hite, aka @SexyThinker, of @TalentRevolution) – and it’s my personal belief everyone should check that out.
- #HRevolution - Big Time #HR & #Talent Thought Leadership. LOVE the tweets I read from there – no chat that I’m aware of, anyway!. This hashtag was borne from their associated live events; put on by @TrishMcFarlane, @BenEubanks, @SteveBoese, and @CrystalPeterson. Trish told us last night at #HRHappyHour that there’s BIG news coming up in January 2012 about their event… so keep an eye out! Speaking of…
- #HRHappyHour - This is not only a “Fun” chat channel & twitter stream for a lot of the #HR industry leaders – but @SteveBoese hosts the “HR Happy Hour” Thursdays at 8pm EST… TOTALLY worth joining in on the fun (and semi-controlled chaos!). Check it out.
- For job seekers? I recommend you plug into 2 communities to start: #HFChat & Jessica Miller-Merrell‘s #JobHuntChat. Both have weekly chats IFriday morning & Monday night, respectively) that are aimed for the job seeker but have #HR and #Recruiting professionals present to offer advice & chime in to help, as well. LOVE THAT! I’m guest-hosting #HFChat the first week of March 2012 & try to make #JobHuntChat on Monday nights a couple of times a month. Great communities!